How we collect information
We collect information about our users in three ways:
- Directly from the user
- From our Web server logs
- Through cookies
We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
Personal information voluntarily provided to us (name, address, phone number, etc.) will be used only for contact purposes. You are not required to provide any personal information. We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form.
We also urge people to not submit any confidential, personal information online, including Social Security Number; date of birth; driver's license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of electronic information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- Name of your unique Internet service provider;
- Town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- Type of browser or computer you use;
- Number of links you click on in the site;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Web page on which you arrived at our website;
- Pages you viewed on our site;
- Certain searches/queries you conducted via our website(s).
Information we collect in web server logs allows us to administer our website, analyze its usage and protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user's experience.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of the website may not function properly if you don't accept cookies.
We may use services hosted by third parties to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our website by our visitors. These services may collect electronic information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use such information on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- If we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or law firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change or correct any information we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any information we have about you; and/or
- Opt out of future communications from us.